At Directile.com we ship ceramic tile flooring throughout the United States and Canada direct to your door at the lowest shipping rates available today.
Our Competitive Shipping Rates
Our shipping rates are all flat-rate prices that are based on the size of the order and your geographical location. We have partnered with the most respected and reliable freight companies in the USA who specialize in our type of freight called LTL or Less Than Truckload. Because of our high volume of shipping with these companies, we have been able to obtain extremely low shipping rates. We gladly pass these savings onto you to keep the total delivered cost of your order as low as possible. On orders over 350 square feet we offer FREE SHIPPING*. To find out your shipping cost, add the product you would like to order to your shopping cart and enter your full shipping address, after you continue on you will see you shipping rates and options. Feel free to contact one of our representatives at 888-405-9588 or email us at email@example.com with any shipping questions or concerns.
In most cases, once you have placed your wholesale tile order, it will be shipped within 24-48 hours and delivered within 3-7 business days. After we have shipped your order you will be given a tracking order and/or a bill of lading number (BOL), via email, that you can use to track the progress of your order. In that same email we will provide you with the phone number to the carrier of your order. We suggest that you call them right away to arrange a convenient time and date for them to deliver your order. They usually can give you a 2-6 hour timeframe that you can expect your delivery.
Receiving Your Order
All of our shipping rates are based on the standard options of residential and lift gate services. This means that the freight carrier will deliver your order and unload it with a lift gate to your curb or into your driveway or garage, as long as the area is cement or paved. You will be responsible for bringing your order into your house. If you have not ordered lift gate service then you will be responsible for unloading the material from the truck. Someone must be at the location to accept the order at the time of delivery. When accepting the order it is very important to fully inspect the material before the driver leaves according to our Order & Delivery Checklist:
These are the main criteria when inspecting an order:
- Is the material in good condition? Is there visible damage to the pallet such as corners being smashed?
- Is the material the proper material ordered? (Color, size, etc.)
- Is the quantity of the material ordered correct? Make sure to count special pieces. (Deco pieces, borders, bullnose etc.)
If the material is damaged it must be noted on the paperwork and given to the driver and you must call us (preferably while the driver is still there) so we can immediately ship you any replacement material. It must be noted on the bill of lading and given to the driver in order to receive credit for the damaged material. If you do not note this on the bill of lading we cannot be responsible for any claims made for damaged material. Please see our Damage Policy. This situation is a rare occurrence as we pack every order with the utmost care and our freight partners have a less than 1% rate of claim for damaged shipments.
If there is an error on your order, such as wrong color or quantity received, please note this on the BOL and call us right away and we will ship the replacement material at no cost to you. If the material arrives in good condition and is correct and you would like to return all or any of the material please see our return policy.
Miscellaneous Shipping Notes
- All shipping rates are subject to change at any time without any prior notice.
- Our shipping rates are based on the 48 lower U.S. states only. For any customer in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
- Extra shipping charges may apply to several difficult shipping points within the western and mid-western states, remote areas such as non-direct points, construction sites, keys, inaccessible roads, and some highly populated city centers.
- We will not charge your credit card until your order has shipped in its entirety. If part or the whole order is not in stock we will notify you and make you aware of your options available and timetable.
- All flooring tile orders are shipped via freight carrier, we cannot ship any order via UPS or FedEx.
For any questions regarding shipping or any other subject please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 888-405-9588 (Hours: Monday – Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm EST)