In case you need to return something fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and contact us at 1-888-405-9588 or email@example.com.
Basic field tile that is undamaged may be returned in full and unopened boxes only within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund less shipping and handling. We will only accept returns of 4 or more cartons. If you have less than 4 cartons we encourage you to keep these tiles in case of a repair. Customer will be responsible for all return shipping and handling costs. If you are returning an item/ order because there was an error on our part (e.g. wrong item or wrong quantity delivered) directile.com will be responsible for all resulting shipping costs.
Any refund will be issued in the same form of original payment after material has been thoroughly inspected. Please note that refunds and credits are processed usually within 3 business days of receiving the returned material at our location.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- All mesh mounted mosaics such as glass mosaic tile, stone mosaics, and ceramic/ porcelain mosaics
- Specialty tiles such as: decos, borders, listellos, chair rails etc.
- Trim tile such as: bullnose and v-caps
- Setting and maintenance material such as: grout and sealers
- Any product that was marked "as-is”, "closeout" or "non-returnable"
- Damaged or broken items such as your cabinet hardware or bathroom vanities.
DAMAGED OR SHIPPING ERRORS
In the rare case that any material that has been received in error or damaged, it will be replaced at no expense to you. In order to receive credit for damaged or erroneous material directile.com must be contacted within 3 day of receipt. If the shipment is heavily damaged or unusable do not refuse the shipment and contact us right away.
We are here to ensure each customer’s satisfaction. If there are any ways we can help please call us and we can find an amiable solution to correct a problem.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS